"Untold numbers of professing Christians waste their lives trying to escape the cost of love. They do not see that it is always worth it."--- John Piper








Our Beautiful Joseph!

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

LEMME AT 'EM!!












I just got these new pictures this morning. They were taken by the homeland tour group on 1/4/10. They make me want to jump into the computer screen to hold my baby!!! I am praying with added zeal today for MARCH!!!! Enjoy these gorgeous pictures and his dreamy eyes!

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful eyes and looks like a happy baby...I am thinking Maiya is in another crib because she has a kitty cat yellow sleeper on.:)Oh I so hope that March we are traveling together.We are enjoying our pictures too. Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my he is so gorgeous - in a manly way of course!! Thanks for sharing your pics.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your encouragement on my blog, Laura. It's so exciting to see others go before me and to know that if God did it for them, He'll do it for me too. I just keep allowing myself to be on this roller coaster of emotions. I think I just got wayyy too excited about getting to coast a little (financially). :) Can't wait to watch you go get your little man soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, my! If it's possible, he is getting cuter! He looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. His smile is the widest I've ever seen, I think! What a doll! Enjoy staring at these pictures . . . I know I would. :o)
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Laura!!! So good to hear from you again!!! I had no idea you had received your referral!! WOW!!!!! Your little guy is amazing!!! I look forward to following your journey to him!! Godspeed!!!!
    The Martins

    ReplyDelete
  7. What wonderful pictures! I cannot wait to meet him :)

    ReplyDelete