"Untold numbers of professing Christians waste their lives trying to escape the cost of love. They do not see that it is always worth it."--- John Piper








Our Beautiful Joseph!

Sunday, February 7, 2010

Bow the Knee

'>http://

We have hit a huge snare in the adoption process in the Kolkata courts. We have processed frustration, anger, fear, and have landed on submission... for now. Our church sang this beautiful song this morning and it ministered to me in a mighty way. I wanted to share it with all of you. We don't understand why this has happened or what it will mean for Joseph and our family, but we are bowing our knees tonight. Pray with us.

5 comments:

  1. We've been praying with yah because we enter courts too this week. I believe that all will be ok,just hang in there. This is a snare of the devil and God will see us thru:) Hopin we hear good news today.:) Gidget

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying for the process, for strength & patience for all 5 of you - trusting that He will be glorified in it's resolution. Hang on sweet friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a beautiful song that turns us toward the One who has the power and where we can find rest. I am so sorry for this new snare in the process. I pray that there will be questions answered this week and the process will continue quickly to the next step. Please know my friend that you are being lifted in prayer and my heart breaks with yours.

    April :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Laura,

    I am praying for all of you waiting during this delay. My husband and I brought our son home from ISRC last May. We had our own share of delays when we reached the guardianship phase. God definitely sees the bigger picture but it can be SO very difficult! I am praying for a quick resolution so that your baby boy can come home soon! If you ever want to chat, my email is amyjo_99@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Laura, I too am praying! I don't understand but I am trusting in the almighty! He didnt' bring us this close to our precious babies for nothing! "Greater is he that is within us than he that is in the world" The devil is a roaring but we just have to believe!!!
    Liberty

    ReplyDelete