"Untold numbers of professing Christians waste their lives trying to escape the cost of love. They do not see that it is always worth it."--- John Piper








Our Beautiful Joseph!

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Homecoming

I know I promised more details about our actual trip to India, BUT... my dad just sent these pictures of our arrival at the airport in our hometown. I just had to share them because we weren't complete until we were reunited with our homegrown clan! We were greeted at the airport by our children, parents, and my brother with his family. It was precious, low-key, and (to borrow from Mary Poppins) "nearly perfect in every way."




4 comments:

  1. So sweet! Can't wait until our part of the homegrown clan is able to meet him as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How are you holding up, Laura? I found that going from 2 to 3 was a shock to my system! If you'd ever like to talk, send me an e-mail: pleschke@sbcglobal.net
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thrilled beyond words for your family!!! Welcome home!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Precious photos! I love seeing Joseph in your arms and seeing brothers together at last. Congratulations!

    April :-)

    ReplyDelete