"Untold numbers of professing Christians waste their lives trying to escape the cost of love. They do not see that it is always worth it."--- John Piper








Our Beautiful Joseph!

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

God Blessed America!!

We are so thankful to be home again!! Travel made us grateful to be US citizens and a part of this wonderful country. We literally wanted to KISS the ground at the airport in Atlanta. We missed our flight home on Saturday night due to the volcanic ash again. We thought we would have to stay in Paris and all we wanted was to be back in the US again. They did finally let our plane leave Paris 3 hours late only to take a huge detour making that flight 11 hours instead of 8 hours. I want to share everything about our trip, but I think I will span it over several posts. For now, I wanted to share what we have all been waiting for... pictures of Joseph with his parents!!! I will also take this opportunity to brag a little. We have nicknamed our child "wonder baby". He amazes us every day with his temperament, spirit, and delightful personality. He is all we could have ever hoped for...we are deeply in love.





8 comments:

  1. So glad to hear you made it home safely. There is so much LOVE going on in these pictures..absolutely precious! We are so happy for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh goodness,these pictures are so SWEET!! I am feeling all kinds of emotions,we leave Thursday!! Gidget:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, thank you for posting! He looks just wonderful with his mama and daddy -- I'm so happy for you all! Can't wait to hear more about your first days with him . . . and I'm glad you're home, safe and sound!
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad to see these pics! The words are not enough, but he is precious as is your family. So filled with joy for all of you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh I am crying! I am so happy for you! I love the picture of Joseph with his Daddy! Precious.

    ReplyDelete
  6. At last...photos of you together! How wonderful to finally see him in your arms. I am so anxious to hear about how everything all went and your experience in India.

    Julie R

    ReplyDelete
  7. what a precious little guy - and what a beautiful family! can't wait to hear more about your trip!

    congrats!

    angie

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm a little behind the times and just reading your posts. How exciting for you all! We will have to travel down the street to visit with you and Joseph!

    ReplyDelete