"Untold numbers of professing Christians waste their lives trying to escape the cost of love. They do not see that it is always worth it."--- John Piper








Our Beautiful Joseph!

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Memories of Waiting

As our time of "waiting for Joseph" comes to an end, I decided to make a slide show of his photos. This will be my last post before traveling and the last photos of our precious son without his family. All of the details of the trip are falling into place. We are blessed beyond measure by so many friends and family members encouraging and helping to make this trip happen on such short notice. Also, our wonderful Tami with Dillon is completely priceless. Seriously DO NOT know what we would do without her! I am so glad we decided to do the trip this way. It is crazy, hectic, a little stressful, BUT at least it is only crazy, hectic stressful for 3 days instead of 2 weeks! It works for us! We will not be taking a computer with us, but I will be calling home and my dad may post prayer requests and updates as I pass those along. Please pray for our precious boys we are leaving in Missouri. They are asking morbid questions and expressing some fear. All I can tell them is that God is in control and will take care of our family. I wish I could promise them that we will come home. I tell them that we will be safe, we will pray, and that we plan to come home with their baby brother next Saturday! We appreciate your prayers for them. Thank you all my Bloggy Friends!

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: Waiting on Joseph
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Personalize your own free picture slideshow

8 comments:

  1. You have so many wonderful photos to share with Joseph one day. Many thanks for sharing them with us too. I hope the trip goes well for all of you and can't wait to hear about it when you get back.

    travel safe,
    Julie R

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pictures...thanks so much for sharing them. I'll be following your journey. Prayers for safe travel and a smooth transition. Enjoy your time in India.

    Nadra
    Mommy to Ian (India) and Drew (Vietnam)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely precious!!! This video brought tears to my eyes! The song is beautiful and you have such a wonderful treasure to share with Joseph. I couldn't be happier knowing that your handsome little boy will be in your arms within a few days. I will pray for safe travels and a wonderful time of bonding with your precious son.

    Blessings,

    April :-) Still waiting on that passport. Please give my baby girl a big hug and tell her I love her! Tell her it won't be long and her family will be there to bring her home!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Every blessing to you as you travel! I will pray for those first few days, and for Joseph to feel safe and comfortable with you.
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a neat slide show,have a great and safe trip,Gidget:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I cannot believe you put that together in the midst of your travel planning! A wonderful slide show and a treasure for Joseph! We're thinking of you constantly and praying too. We'll also be praying for peace for all 3 sweet boys. You'll be home before you know it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Soooo excited that I cannot stand it! I will be checking your blog like a crazy person to see your first pictures with Joseph... this is the fun part! Much love during the reunion of your family :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thinking of you as your return nears! What wonderful timing God has!! Can't wait to hear about the trip.
    Kristy

    ReplyDelete