"Untold numbers of professing Christians waste their lives trying to escape the cost of love. They do not see that it is always worth it."--- John Piper








Our Beautiful Joseph!

Monday, April 19, 2010

Hardest Wait!

Okay, so we have been in this adoption for 2 years now and this last step might be the hardest one. He is ours. We know it in our hearts, minds, house,and even LEGALLY.... BBUUUUUTTTTT.... we can't go scoop him up and bring him home yet!!!!!!! We are still waiting on his passport to be completed. UGH! It hasn't even been that long, but each minute is dragging on as I JUST WANT MY BABY!! Enough whining for now. I got a new picture that is DEFINITELY my new fav. He's changing so fast... will I recognize him? Hurry up, passport, before there is no baby left and he is all "big boy":)

7 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness -- what a sweet face!! I love this photo too. :o) I sure hope you get good news soon . . . it's frustrating to wait when there are no more classes to take, no more shots to get, etc. Praying your passport happens tonight, while you're sleeping!
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  2. So handsome!
    Come on passport!

    Julie R

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, Laura, I know how you are feeling!!! I am happy you received another photo of your gorgeous boy! We need to continue to wait and trust in God's perfect timing. Praying we all travel REALLY soon!

    Hang in there,
    April :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I feel the same,every minute just drags on by,I keep checking my email till I am blue in the face.LOL! Seriously I hope we all get our passports this week!! Cute picture,and he has a head full of hair. We I don't think got a picture,but that's ok,hoping the soon passport will make up for it! Take Care,it won't be long now,Gidget:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Laura,I am thinking that is my Maiya Reela standing up in the red since she has curly long hair!
    Oh I wish that passport would hurry! Ok enough looking at that baby in the red! Gidget:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Doesn't it feel like you should just be able to reach through the screen and pick him up? He looks so good! Praying for all of you! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The last step is definitely the worst! And gazing into those big brown eyes . . . a mixed blessing. Praying for lots of passport news - SOON!
    Kristy

    ReplyDelete