"Untold numbers of professing Christians waste their lives trying to escape the cost of love. They do not see that it is always worth it."--- John Piper








Our Beautiful Joseph!

Monday, April 5, 2010

Legals and Packing!!

Well, tonight was a milestone!!! I actually got out the suitcases and started putting things in them!!! I was amazed by how many long, "flowy" cotton skirts were in my closet. My mother-in-law loaned some things to me and then I had a few. Before I knew it, I had about 9 outfits!!! God works these things out as I didn't want to have to go buy anything if I didn't have to. They may not be the "trendiest", but I'm not a trend-setter, anyway. They look cute, I think, and my husband said I was pretty, so what else matters??!! THEN, I found out our "legals" are in transit from the Tulsa office!!! It is SOOO COOOLLLL to see all of it in writing... very official. Much fun tonight!

3 comments:

  1. So happy to hear your legals on on the way. We received ours today. Packing makes everyting thing so real, doesn't it? How fun that you already have enough clothes without having to buy anything. God covers all the bases! Have fun!!!!

    April :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have butterflies in my stomach for you and April! This is the fun part -- packing and anticipating getting on that plane!
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Suitcases does just make it all real! Isn't it surreal to pack for one member of the family you have never met? So thrilled that the achievement of travel is finally here for you. Just wonderful!!

    Julie R

    ReplyDelete